Thank you for your patience during this difficult time. We have been reviewing various guidelines and the evidence surrounding COVID-19 and have put into place protocols and a new clinic layout to ensure your safety when visiting our clinic. There will be signs and floor markings to help guide you.
Please see below some of the measures we have put in place to support this.
• Dr Hana will be wearing full PPE clothing including masks, visors, aprons & gloves.
• Our staff will change into work uniforms immediately when they arrive to work using appropriate facilities/changing areas to help limit any contamination.
• Clearly marked floor tape will be in place to mark areas to help staff and patients maintain 2m distance.
• A thorough surface cleaning protocol is in place before and after each patient and we have increased our regular cleaning protocols and an external deep sanitation has been carried out prior to our re-opening.
• A thorough protocol is in place for safe disposal of used PPE throughout and at the end of the day.
• We will provide you with the relevant PPE to keep you safe including sanitization and protective masks upon arrival & departure as per PHE guidelines and local best practice rules.
• The team have received extensive training and education on ensuring all services are conducted in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
• We have introduced a change over time inbetween clients to ensure the team can effectively sanitize and clean the area before the next treatment. It is therefore important to be punctual to your appointment.
On the day of your appointment, we urge you to comply to the following:
Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment.
All patients visiting our clinic must wear a face mask at all times.
We kindly request you to come in on your own.
Maintain 2 meters distance while communicating with anyone in the clinic.
If you suffer on any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.